Date Posted: June 16, 2022
Students for Life Action
Status: Paid - Full Time
Students for Life Action, the sister organization to Students for Life of America, is seeking a Brand & Marketing Manager to elevate its organization by managing all promotional efforts related to the mission of abolishing abortion. These multi-pronged promotional efforts are communicated through social, digital and in-person outreach and can typically be measured by metric-based results. The person in this position would be the driving force on these promotional efforts to ensure produced content is meeting the organization’s expectations and to ensure metrics are being met. This person would also have a role in the innovation, preparation and creation of the produced content needed for marketing campaigns.
This position can be out of the headquarters in Fredericksburg, VA or remote, if needed.
- Work with SFLAction Team Members to develop marketing plans for projects, campaigns, and educational assets.
- Work with SFLA Communications & Marketing Team to create and manage marketing process in Asana (project management tool), assigning tasks to relevant team members and contractors, and ensuring tasks are complete and assets are posted or released in a timely manner.
- Write and post on SFLAction branded social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and manage all comments & messages.
- Oversee the weekly student email and texting schedule for SFLAction.
- Work with Data Strategist on student listserv engagement, developing new ideas for how to grow list numbers and engagements, understand list segments.
- Develop new campaigns to increase student & pro-life activist sign-ups (email & text) and digital media followers, work with team to create necessary assets for campaign, and ensure proper execution of campaign and tracking of results.
- Work with C4 team to edit and write content for designed graphics, quick turnaround graphics, flyers and other marketing materials as needed.
- Ensure the brand is being shown appropriately throughout print, social & website materials.
The SFLAction Marketing Manager must be an expert communicator and brand leader, have a solid understanding of the target audience, and have great attention to detail. They must be organized and able to manage several projects at once. The Marketing Manager of SFLAction must have knowledge of grammar rules and utilize the oxford comma as well as enjoy working in a competitive environment. He or she must also understand the political process, political strategies, and how to communicate political issues to the general public.