Date Posted: April 26, 2022
Status: Paid - Full Time
CampaignHQ helps Republican candidates and conservative organizations win their campaigns and public policy battles. Using live calls, text messages, automated calls and telephone townhalls, we deliver your message, collect useful data, and move the needle in close races. We work year-round for clients including Senator Ted Cruz, Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, Americans for Prosperity, and Susan B Anthony List.
As an Account Coordinator (which we call a “Campaign Director” here), you will be a vital part of helping conservative candidates, consultants and organizations achieve victory up and down the ballot.
This is an entry level position, perfect for someone looking to jump start their career in conservative politics at the national level. Our most successful Account Coordinators are people who love the excitement of campaigns, but want a stable, permanent career in a team-oriented environment. Celebrating our 23rd year in business, we are a well-established, successful firm serving the conservative and Republican political community. We have just opened an office on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, and are looking for pioneers to be founding members of our team.
What will I do every day?
· Serve as a Team Member of one of our Client Success Teams, led by a Vice President of Client Services.
· Assist VP to organize and implement phone and text campaigns for Republican candidates, consultants, and conservative organizations across the country.
· Coordinate with colleagues in other departments to ensure projects are set up and executed on time and without error
· Write and edit scripts
· Plan and follow schedules and budgets
· Maintain and build relationships with clients and their staff
· Some independent management of accounts and client relationships.
· Be part of a collaborative team environment where your contributions positively impact your colleagues, the company, and yourself.
What are the qualifications?
· Detail oriented and organized
· Excellent speaking and writing skills
· Basic to intermediate Excel skills
· Coachable and eager to learn
· Helpful, but not required: Photoshop, Database experience
· Do you have a special skill that isn’t listed? Let us know!
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for intensely motivated people who want to play a vital role on a winning team. If you are hungry, humble, smart, and adaptable, we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
While not required, we prefer candidates who have worked at least one cycle on a political campaign or organization in a paid or volunteer role.
We are open to considering recent graduates and those without a degree who meet our qualifications.
This is an on-site, in person job at our Washington DC Office : perfect for the person who wants to be in the office with real people. If you are sick and tired of Zoom meetings, come work with us!
Pay range and benefits
The pay range for this position is $45 – 60K + benefits, including health, dental, vision, paid time off and paid holidays. Bonus opportunity 5-15% of annual pay based on company performance at year-end. Rapidly growing company with advancement and growth opportunity. Job reviews w opportunities for pay increase 2x/year.
How do I apply?
Email your resume to office @CHQ.us . Include a cover letter, salary history, and references. A computer skills and writing assessment will all be part of your interview. Learn more about us at www.CHQ.us. Questions? Call (888) 722 4704
Experience Needed: What are the qualifications? · Detail oriented and organized · Excellent speaking and writing skills · Basic to intermediate Excel skills · Coachable and eager to learn · Helpful, but not required: Photoshop, Database experience · Do you have a special skill that isn’t listed? Let us know!
Job Type: Political
State: Any or Variable
Apply by Email: