Date Posted: June 8, 2022
Care Net of Puget Sound
Status: Paid - Full Time
The Client Services Director manages the operations of the Pregnancy Center in accordance to CNPS Policies and Procedures. The Client Services Director is responsible for the recruitment, training and management of the
volunteers at the Tacoma Center and the services they provide. The Client Services Director is the ministry representative for Tacoma and surrounding communities connecting and meeting with agencies, referral services, churches, schools and community groups to promote client referrals. The Director furthers Care Net of Puget Sound’s religious mission by ensuring that all volunteers serving within the center are Christians believing in Christ alone for their salvation and will ensure they are trained and proficient in evangelism.
1. A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is actively attending a local Bible believing church; having an in-depth knowledge of Scripture and ability to apply that
knowledge in one’s personal life and in the day-to-day situations faced in the Center.
2. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the biblical teachings of the sanctity of life and marriage.
3. Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the organization.
4. Dependable, stable, and capable of following through on commitments.
5. Expresses a sincere desire to reach out to abortion-vulnerable and abortion-minded women.
6. Would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion. (When a situation arises where a woman’s life is at risk, the clinic advocates taking measures to preserve her life, hoping that the woman and her child can both be saved.)
7. Ability to respect confidentiality.
8. Has acquired a college degree or relevant work experience in supervision, administration and management.
Preferable has experience working in a crisis pregnancy center or clinic.
9. Knowledge of community agencies and social services within the Tacoma area a plus.
10. Demonstrates leadership abilities: is decisive and confident, able to supervise others but still delegate tasks without keeping a hands-on approach to everything.
11. Demonstrates initiative has vision, is able to make changes easily.
12. Sufficiently healed from past traumas in life
*Staff who may have client contact and experienced a pregnancy termination must meet with the Healing Tide director and complete the program prior to meeting with clients. This information will be kept confidential.*