Pregnancy Help Center
Status: Paid - Full Time
PHC is currently seeking applicants for the position of Client Services Director.
This part-time position carries the important responsibility of the services provided to clients of PHC and the volunteers and staff who provide them. Please find below, a non-exhaustive list of qualifications & duties for this position.
• Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
• Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
• Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, problem solving, and technology communications.
• Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, and support to the volunteers and staff
• Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
• Possess strong people skills
• Ministry related experience preferred
• Develop and maintain monthly schedule for peer counselors
• Develop and maintain volunteer communication
II. Client Services
• Coordinate client scheduling, reminders and communications via phone, text, and email
• Oversee peer counseling and other services provided for clients
• Follows all counseling-related office policies and procedures. Accurately reports daily statistics. Maintains accurate client records, documenting each client contact. Retrieves messages from voice mail. Ensures proper phone coverage after hours. Is present during scheduled hours and ready to perform this position’s duties.
• Maintain and update the referral resources for volunteers and client use
• Evaluate, select, and maintain needed educational materials and resources for client use, with the help of the Executive Director
• Incorporate and coordinate prayer time into each day of client services
• Assist in conducting volunteer and staff training seminar
• Assist in recruiting, selecting, and interviewing possible volunteers for the ministry
• Conduct and supervise the orientation of new volunteers in the center
• Assist in scheduling volunteer in-service trainings
• Attend conferences and trainings as requested by the Executive Director
IV. Medical Client Services
• Coordinate services and procedures with nurse ultrasonographer per Executive Director’s instructions
• Manage STI testing submittal, processing, entry and follow up
• Work together with Nurse Manager to oversee client paperwork in compliance with PHC policies and procedures