Date Posted: October 3, 2023
Center for Arizona Policy
Status: Paid - Full Time
Is God calling you to work in an organization that is making a positive impact in the lives of
The Community Grassroots Mobilizer is primarily responsible for the cultivation and
maintenance of a network of citizen activists across Arizona that exists to support the legislative,
voter education, and cultural renewal efforts of the organization. The network exists for the
furtherance of the foundational principles of life, marriage and family, and religious freedom.
This position plays an integral role in supporting the public policy mission of the organization. It
is a rewarding position for a catalytic person interested in the public policy arena and supporting
the pro-life and pro-family movement in Arizona.
Candidate Requirements Include:
• Mature Christian, agreement with CAP’s Statement of Faith and demonstrable
commitment to CAP’s mission and position on core issues (see www.azpolicy.org)
• Passionate, called, motivated to advance CAP’s work
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Political or public policy experience preferred, but not required.
• Experience in networking or building relationships preferred.
Key Experience required includes:
• Preparing and executing an innovative, annual grassroots plan with key performance
indicators, including the use of online tools.
• Recruiting, identifying, cultivating, and maintaining activist contacts throughout Arizona.
• Driving participation in grassroots events of the organization, including any events at the
• Speaking on behalf of the organization at events.
• Maintaining familiarity with national, state, and local policy issues.
• Leading outreach to various constituencies for the organization.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with allied organizations.
• Self-motivated with a passion for the issues addressed by CAP and community
• Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to communicate effectively,
thoroughly and accurately.
• Ability to assemble, organize, and communicate clear, concise, and accurate work project
documentation in a timely manner.
• Thrive in and enjoy working in a multi-tasking, fast-paced, collaborative teamwork
environment; highly efficient.
• Ability to executive multiple events simultaneously.
• Competence in standard office suite of software applications.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial and closing skills considered a plus.
• Willingness to travel around Arizona. Suitable vehicle for travel around state.
• Availability for some nights and weekends.
• A project driver who will see projects through to completion.
• An eye for detail who asks intuitive questions.
• Mature Christian, currently attending or pursuing attendance in a local Bible-believing
• Agreement with and adherence to CAP’s Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct.
• Demonstrated commitment to, and agreement with CAP’s mission and position on core
• Ability to work discreetly with confidential information, trustworthy and responsible.
• Tactful and diplomatic, building consensus rather than emphasizing differences.
• A strong work ethic with a teachable attitude.
• High level of integrity, honesty, and confidentiality.
• Spiritual maturity and a biblical worldview.
• Outgoing, friendly personality.
If you are interested in serving with Center for Arizona Policy, which is truly making a
difference in the lives of Arizona families, and you have the experience and qualifications
outlined above, please submit a COVER LETTER and RESUME to [email protected].
Your cover letter must indicate you are a mature Evangelical Christian and you agree with
CAP’s mission and position on core issues. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
will be provided.