Date Posted: November 2, 2021
Right To Life UK
Status: Paid - Full Time
Right To Life UK is a charitable organisation focused on life issues in the UK. We work to advance the recognition and preservation of human dignity, particularly through consistent protection for the right to life of every human being from conception to natural death.
We are seeking a capable, self-motivated and experienced individual to become our Content Manager to work closely with the Director of Digital to develop the organisation’s ongoing digital
content strategy along with implementation and day-to-date execution of the content strategy. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to hit the ground
running to deliver the momentum to grow the organisation’s content strategy.
As Content Manager you will be responsible for:
● Working closely with the Director of Digital to develop and implement an innovative
content strategy for the organisation.
● Planning and executing a content strategy that drives high engagement.
● Serving as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency.
● Collecting, monitoring and analysing social and website metrics, and making improvements accordingly.
● Managing the distribution of content across all channels.
● Any other related tasks within the organisation as may be necessary.
Experience Needed: ● bachelor's degree preferred ● good knowledge of life-issues and connected areas ● understanding of content marketing tactics, digital advertising and social media marketing ● demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns ● a sound understanding of and commitment to the mission of Right To Life UK
Job Type: Other
State: Any or Variable
Apply by Email: [email protected]