Date Posted: February 10, 2023
Students for Life Action
Status: Paid - Full Time
Under the direct supervision of the Development Administrative Manager this position provides administrative support for the Development departments. In addition to the duties listed below, the Coordinator deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
- Imports and processes online and vendor donation files on a weekly basis, ensure all data are uploaded correctly
- Creates reports and pulls information for the team by creating reports, new fields, and other CRM maintenance
- Assists the c4 caging process of In-House donations. This includes depositing donations, updating QuickBooks, and filing deposit packets.
- Creates report and reconciles Database income with Bank income, along with the Compliance Coordinator
- Updates the c4 “Devo Stat Sheet” weekly/monthly with income
- Assists with the quarterly fundraising reports to the board
- Assists with the annual audit prep
- Assists with handwritten thank you’s – routine and new donors (welcome program)
- Assists in processing return mail updates from vendors
- Send data files to vendors
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of SFLA donor data
- Maintains donor confidentially and ensures compliance with related policies
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
- Conforms with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Technical Skills
- Microsoft Office Knowledge/Especially Excel
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Organization Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. The ability to lift at least 20 pounds is required. Must be able to assist with basic cleaning duties.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time salaried position working 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours can be somewhat flexible by request.
No set travel is expected for this position. However, one may be expected to travel to occasional organization-wide events in the Tri-State area.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- Administrative experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Must be able to successfully complete an I-9. The I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Experience Needed: High school diploma. Administrative experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
Job Type: Administrative
Apply by Email: [email protected]