Date Posted: November 1, 2023
Status: Paid - Full Time
Corbella Seeks a Dynamic Individual to Join the Development Team
This full-time position may be hybrid for the right candidate. The Development Director maintains and grows relationships with new and existing donors, providing them with clinic updates, educating them about Corbella’s mission and impact, appealing for support and expressing gratitude verbally and in writing. The Development Director coordinates all in person fundraising activities or events and also manages donor marketing and communications including newsletters, eblasts, website content, brochures, etc. The Development Director has the ability to think strategically and plan for Corbella’s fundraising needs.
Candidates must be passionately pro-life and have a strong commitment to the Christian faith in belief and in practice in daily life. Candidates must be self-motivated, goal-oriented and be able to communicate in a compassionate and professional manner.
Educational and Experience Preferred:
• Demonstrated experience helping nonprofits meet and exceed budgetary goals for major fundraising events and appeals preferred. Other applicable experiences may be considered.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• At least 1-2 years of fundraising experience is preferred; experience in individual, corporate and foundation outreach and gift acquisition is helpful
• Excellent verbal, presentation and relational skills; proficient research and writing skills; sound time-management practices; a high degree of professionalism with internal and external audiences.
• Ability to write in creative, descriptive, technical and factual manner.
Qualified candidates, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Wage commensurate with experience
Healthcare benefits including vision and dental; Paid personal time off and holidays, maternity leave, retirement contribution as outlined in current Corbella policies
Location: 101 E. State St. South Elgin, IL 60177
About the Employer
Corbella Clinic is a faith-based, life-affirming 501c3 not-for-profit organization. Corbella means “beautiful heart” and the name was chosen to embody the Clinic’s mission to love and affirm the goodness and beauty of all human lives.
Corbella Clinic’s mission is to be the first step for women facing unexpected pregnancy, educating and equipping them to make healthy, life-affirming decisions.
www.CorbellaClinic.org – www.MissionariesofLife.org (Donor Website)