Date Posted: November 28, 2022
Expect Hope Inc.
Status: Paid - Full Time
The Executive Director is the chief executive officer of Expect Hope, Inc. appointed by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director is the visionary of the ministry and will oversee the execution of the strategic plan approved by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director shall hire, train, develop, and manage employees and facilitate program changes at an organizational level. The Executive Director is the principal fundraiser and leads ministry development through the annual fundraising plan.
- Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Be a member of a church that aligns with the statement of faith of Expect Hope
- Be capable of providing leadership and spiritual guidance to residents by word and deed
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the sanctity of life
- Be a person of demonstrated integrity, maturity, and sound judgment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have an Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred) or commensurate experience