Date Posted: September 27, 2022
Aim Women’s Center
Status: Paid - Full Time
1) Expresses full agreement with Aim Women’s Center Statement of Faith, Mission Statement and Code of Christian Conduct.
2) Dependable, stable, and capable of following through on commitments.
3) Expresses a sincere desire to reach out to at-risk patients considering abortion.
4) Has acquired a college degree or relevant work experience in administration and management.
5) Committed to the Optimization Model for Crisis Pregnancy Centers
1) Carrying out the corporation’s Mission Statement, Statement of Principle, policies, laws, rules, and regulations.
2) Developing objectives that implement the policies and goals determined by the Board of Directors. (Aim’s ED is a non-voting member of the board, but is expected to collaborate closely with the board to determine overall
policies and goals)
3) Ensuring that the clinic is providing adequate and appropriate services to clients.
4) Cultivating the spiritual health and well-being of staff.
5) Represents the specific services of the organization to the community for the purpose of increasing clientele, volunteer help, and financial support
6) Works to restore confidence in Aim from her longstanding base of supporters
7) Works with the Board of Directors and Development Director to plan and implement multi-faceted fund-raising strategies.
8) Represents the specific services of the organization to the Steubenville community for the purpose of increasing clientele, volunteer help, and financial support.
(Note: Aim’s Executive Director is the primary “face of Aim” to the community, but the Development Director is also a critical representative of Aim.)
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to: Dan Hawrot: [email protected]