Date Posted: April 4, 2023
Catholic Pro-Life Community of Dallas
Status: Paid - Full Time
The position of the Human Resource/Safe Environment Generalist exists primarily to bring in
the necessary talent to our organization and to direct and ensure a safe environment amongst
volunteers and staff.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The position of the Human Resource/Safe Environment Generalist is a full-time position and
reports directly to the Executive Director. The HR/SE Generalist manages plans and develops
systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the organization.
Responsible for: Payroll, Human Resources, Safe Environment of staff and volunteers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hire personnel, maintains staff records, and document staffing changes
• Implement and conduct new hire orientations and onboarding procedures
• Develops solutions to enhance efficiencies
• Work in collaboration with Administrative Team
• Implement and manage Safe Environment policies, personnel, and Safe Environment
• Assists Executive Director and staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation
• Assists staff with Outlook needs such as forwarding emails, out of office messages, and
• Prepare reports and communications to present at Monthly Directors meetings.
• Manages payroll
• Responsible for documenting all staff files to include title, hire date, employment
records, and other staff related documents
• And other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
• Acceptance of the magisterial teachings of the Catholic Church with detailed
understanding of the teachings on the life issues
• Ability and desire to support the mission of the Catholic Pro-Life Committee and the Church
• Active membership in a parish/faith community in good standing with the Church
• Understanding of and compliance with the Diocese’s Safe Environment Program
• Model character and important level of confidentiality
• High proficiency in Microsoft Suite; Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
• High clerical proficiency; detailed and conscientious
• Ability to meet deadlines
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Psychology (preferred) or 3 years of
experience working in the Human Resource field (non-profit administration is a plus)
• Average to excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work within a team to achieve desired goals
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being
performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All representatives of the Catholic Pro-Life
Community may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time as needed.
Experience Needed: • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Psychology (preferred) or 3 years of experience working in the Human Resource field (non-profit administration is a plus)
Job Type: Administrative
Apply by Email: [email protected]