Date Posted: January 4, 2024
Redeeming Life Outreach Ministries
Status: Paid - Full Time
Overseeing maintenance and overall order of the four bedroom maternity home including chore schedules, preparation of some evening meals, and transportation as necessary (for resident medical appointments, job interviews, grocery shopping, and scheduled group outings).
Informal emotional and physical support of women throughout their pregnancy, labor, and delivery if necessary, and postpartum period
Teach life skills in areas of personal care, household duties, and health and well being of both mother and baby.
Work in conjunction with and report non-compliance issues in the home to the Director of Program Ministries
Receive, sort, and acknowledge donations
Administrative duties, as required
We are are looking for someone with experience working with at-risk youth or adults in a formal setting. Experience in social work or education is also desirable.
● Formal or informal experience working with pregnant women during labor and delivery and postpartum period highly recommended – or the desire to obtain formal training in these areas
● She must have a valid in state driver’s license, clean driving record and be willing to get First Aid and CPR certified.
● Ability to adopt to changing environment and handle multiple priorities
● Organize, plan and prioritize schedules and other work
● Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
● Time Management
● Nutritional knowledge and cooking skills
This is a life-affirming ministry for moms that have chosen life for their babies. The ideal candidate would be a Christian woman who would view this job as a calling to help come around our moms and help offer them encouragement, love, and hope that they can do this! Room and board, salary and benefits are provided.