Care Net of Puget Sound
Status: Paid - Part Time
Objectives of the position: The Men’s Program Coordinator works with the Center Directors in each location to implement excellent
programming for the fathers we serve. The Coordinator will assist the Directors with recruitment, training, scheduling, and retention
of high-quality Men’s Advisors and will serve as a point of contact for all male volunteers of Care Net of Puget Sound. This person
furthers the religious mission of Care Net of Puget Sound by training and equipping volunteers of the program to share the Gospel of
Jesus Christ, providing appropriate spiritual and biblical support, and praying with all male volunteers of the ministry.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Work Location: Remote (from home and visits to center locations)
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt, Part Time up to 25 hours per week
Supervises: Volunteer Men’s Advisors of the Center.
Data Classification: IV
1. Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is active in a
2. Exhibit strong communication and dedication to the Sanctity of Human Life and Sanctity of Marriage, the pro-life position,
and sexual purity.
3. Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and other Care Net of Puget Sound
statements and policies related to core ministry principles.
4. Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in a helping field or related experience equivalent.
5. Have one year of experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity.
6. Have two years’ management or supervisory experience in a helping profession.
7. Have leadership and administrative skills, ability to train, and initiate community connections and network building.
8. Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and problem solving.
9. Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, and support to the volunteers.
10. Be a self-starter and able to carry out responsibilities with or without supervision.
11. Trained in Care Net volunteer work, an understanding of the Care Net of Puget Sound ministry.
12. Sufficiently healed from past traumas in life (abuse, molestation, pregnancy loss*)
*Staff in direct client contact and experienced a pregnancy loss will meet with the Healing Tide Director and complete the
appropriate healing curriculum prior to meeting with clients. This information will be kept confidential.
1. Ensures that volunteer support and client services provided are consistent and compliant with Care Net of Puget
Sound’s policies and procedures.
2. Develop and maintain schedules for Men’s Programs in the center and Impact Seminars.
3. Meet regularly with the Leadership Team to ensure program services are consistent and comparable ministry wide.
II. Client Services
1. Oversee Advisors and services provided for clients.
2. This position involves ministerial service to our patients, clients, and others. Special training will be provided for
each person serving at Care Net.
3. Provide services for clients when volunteers are not available.
4. Evaluate, select, and maintain needed educational materials and resources for clients in the Healing Tide AR
III. Community Connections/Relations
1. Promotes the Men’s Program to churches and community organizations for new client recruitment.
2. Educates and equips the community with Care Net resources for their clientele.
3. Seeks quality referrals for men in our community.
1. Assist with Care Net 101, volunteer trainings and volunteer workshops by introducing the Men’s Program.
2. Assists the Director of Volunteer Education with volunteer training seminars.
3. Assists the Center Directors in recruiting, selecting and interviewing volunteers for the Men’s Program.
4. Will work directly with incoming Men’s Advisors through their OJT.
5. Retrain current Men’s Advisors to program goals.
6. Ensure ongoing communications with Men’s Advisors for retention.
7. Help educate other directors and volunteers through community visits, presentations at huddles, conferences, or
workshops when possible.
8. Assist with Care Net special events as required.
1. As a representative of Care Net, whether serving as the Men’s Program Coordinator on your own time, your actions
and appearance will reflect on the ministry. It is important to be mindful of your service to Jesus Christ in all that
you do, as you reflect Christ to others.
2. Maintain a professional, compassionate, Christ-centered Men’s Program in King and Pierce County.
VI. Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
1. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations are typically not made for remote
i. The employee is regularly required to use hands and have the dexterity to keyboard and dial a phone.
Hearing is required to maintain a telephone conversation. Vision requirements include close vision and the
ability to adjust focus.
2. The work environment described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation is typically not made for remote employees.
i. The employee works from home and typically after hours and weekends.
ii. A remote worker may feel isolated from the rest of the ministry. It is important that the remote worker plan
regular visits to their closest pregnancy center for prayer support and establish regular communication with
VII. Meetings and Trainings
a. Is a part of Care Net of Puget Sound staff and will attend all-staff meetings, retreats, and functions for
planning and team development.
b. Is a member of the Leadership Team and will attend all scheduled Leadership Meetings.
Care Net Staff members adhere to the mission of Care Net of Puget Sound, its statements, operations, and the policy and procedures of
Experience Needed: Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in a helping field or related experience equivalent. Have one year of experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity. Have two years’ management or supervisory experience in a helping profession
Job Type: Other
Apply by Email: [email protected]