Date Posted: September 19, 2023
Media Research Center
Status: Paid - Intern
Looking to edit videos and write pieces that show the bias of the mainstream media?
As an MRCTV intern, you will be writing as a blogger for MRC. You will have the chance to research, pitch, and write on topics that mainstream media avoids. They will work to expose trends in the media, particularly social media and Big Tech bias, online censorship and bigotry against the pro-life movement, and they will cover the entertainment industry’s assault on American society, culture and values. Depending on departmental needs, you will also have the opportunity to assist with video production. Likewise, you will be able to attend and cover events in the D.C. area.
Qualifications of an MRCTV intern:
– Ability to present ideas concisely and clearly in writing (past journalism, blogging experience is helpful, but not required)
– Interest in hands-on experience with video production
– Flexibility to write on new subjects and current events
– Desire to combat media bias in major publications and news shows.
– Ability to meet deadlines
-The Media Research Center offers internship opportunities to college students and recent graduates in search of firsthand experience working in news media. The MRC is a non-profit as well as a research and education focused media watchdog. Our mission is to expose and neutralize the left-wing media bias–a mission we would be left scrambling to fulfill without the ongoing support of our interns.