Date Posted: February 10, 2023
Family Life Services
To create and sustain relationships with patients in need of pregnancy tests and/or counseling, by listening, supporting and informing.
● Perform pregnancy tests.
● Provide patients with factual and accurate medical information as it pertains to pregnancy,
miscarriage, abortion, and fertility.
● Provide ultrasound reports by phone to patients after their ultrasound scan and open up an
options conversation with patients considering an abortion including welcoming them back
for another ultrasound.
● Provide follow-up with abortion minded patients and other patients in need of extra care.
● Help clean the facility according to medical policies.
● Carefully listen to patients.
● Work collaboratively with other volunteers and staff members to effectively support patients
and create a pleasant work atmosphere.
● Provide patients with decision-making and problem-solving utilizing scripts and tools provided by
Family Life Services as the patient processes the various factors necessary to make an informed,
● Give referrals for prenatal care, health insurance, housing, material goods, and WIC.
● Provide follow-up for all patients considering an abortion, those who are abortion
vulnerable, and parenting patients as able.
● Take detailed notes and record information as instructed in our EMR.
● Affirm health and dignity of women.
● Christian displaying a personal relationship with Jesus Christ who is committed to carrying out the mission of Family Life Services.
● Strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
● Compassionate, excellent listening skills, non-judgmental and a desire to be an effective
communicator of God’s love to others.
● Agree and uphold Family Life Services’ Statement of Faith, Commitment of Care and Competence, and policies of the center.
● Be a currently licensed Michigan RN healthcare worker.
● Exhibit strong interpersonal and administrative skills. Must be adept at multitasking roles in
reception, data entry, and material goods counseling at Family Life Services (Part of Training)
Experience Needed: 1 year as a nurse
Job Type: Other
Apply by Email: [email protected]