Date Posted: April 17, 2023
Her Care Clinic
Status: Paid - Part Time
The nurse manager oversees the provision of patient care and medical services operations and performs some client/patient care. All duties and responsibilities are performed in support of Her Care Clinic’s mission, vision, statement of faith, and commitment of care and competence.
1. Oversees daily medical services operations.
2. Reviews patient records at the end of each day.
3. Ensures that medical equipment is properly operated and maintained.
4. Maintains medical staff personnel records.
5. Performs annual review of center policies, procedures, and infection control.
6. Oversees and provides patient care.
7. Reviews patient record to check for center’s intake forms, the Consent for Performance of Medical Services form, and Release of Liability form.
8. Meets with the patient and reviews Medical Services Patient Instructions and the medical procedure. Records patient’s medical history, allergies, weight, and vital signs in the record. Places Physician’s Order & Exam Report in the record.
9. Provides support to other medical staff, including chaperoning exams.
10. Meets with patient after the exam for pregnancy counseling, education, and referrals.
11. Arranges and provides patient follow-up.
12. Follows established policies and procedures for handling emergencies.
13. Complies with state and professional continuing education requirements. Annual renewal of CPR certification.
14. Performs special projects as assigned by supervisor.
Experience Needed: 1. Must possess a current RN or APRN nursing license and function in accordance with the licensing board of the State of Delaware. 2. Two years nursing experience required. Two years of experience in a pregnancy center, OBGYN experience, and/or nurse managerial experience strongly preferred. 3. Good interpersonal skills to provide training and education and work cooperatively, with a servant heart, with volunteers, employees and clients. 4. Good oral and written communication skills to relate to all constituencies including volunteers, employees and clients. 5. Possess and demonstrate good judgment and integrity. 6. Attention to detail and ability to provide appropriate documentation. 7. Good administrative and organizational skills for overseeing daily medical center operations. 8. Willingness and ability to demonstrate commitment to Her Care Clinic’s mission, vision, statement of faith, and commitment of care and competence in the execution of position responsibilities. 9. Willingness and ability to serve clients and other center constituencies in a way that honors Jesus Christ and supports and promotes the center’s Christian life-affirming ministry. 10. Basic knowledge of PC and willingness to learn appropriate applications required. Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
Job Type: Administrative
Apply by Email: [email protected]