Date Posted: April 25, 2022
Susan B Anthony List
Status: Paid - Full Time
Susan B. Anthony List is seeking an Operations Office Assistant to join our team. This position is a member of the Operations team and serves as a key player in monitoring and implementing procedures that streamline business operations with a strong focus on cost-saving methods and organizational efficiencies. This is a full-time position which reports to the Vice President of Administration.
Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) is a nationwide network of more than 900,000 Americans. We combine politics with policy, investing heavily in voter education to ensure that pro-life Americans know where their lawmakers stand on protecting the unborn, and in issue advocacy, advancing pro-life laws through direct lobbying and grassroots campaigns. SBA List’s mission is to end abortion by electing national leaders and advocating for laws that save lives, with a special calling to promote pro-life women leaders.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for individuals who are staunchly pro-life, possess superb organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Someone who is motivated by creating efficiencies in processes and seeks out cost saving measures for the organization is central to this role. This person will need to be people oriented and have the ability to see trends and patterns across departments. The right individual will be sacrificial, scrappy, and ambitious.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes:
· Manage all aspects of maintenance and operations needs for the organization
· Analyze and develop processes to streamline and create efficiency in office operations (including management and monitoring of office supply chain and print materials)
· Serve as point person for technology needs including inventory management for all technology, software, and data security needs
· Work with Human Resources Director to onboard and offboard employees’ technology/software needs with IT vendor
· Monitor and manage office equipment purchases, maintenance schedules, and replacements for the organization
· In consultation with the Vice President of Administration, review and process vendor invoices and contract renewals and review for accuracy of all statements/invoices
· Strategic planning with Vice President of Administration for future equipment and space needs
· Provides logistics and technology support for all organizational events
· Must be pro-life.
· Must be highly organized and extremely detail oriented.
· Must possess excellent communication skills.
· Critical thinking is a must.
· Must be a team player.
· Possess high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Familiarity with business and financial principles.
· Minimum Education of High School diploma.
· Experience in the pro-life movement desirable.
What We Offer:
Susan B. Anthony List offers a comprehensive benefit portfolio including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan with employer match, life insurance policy, short-term and long-term disability coverage, free onsite parking, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Who We Are:
Our employees are experts in their fields, hard workers, and are incredibly dedicated to ending abortion. We are team oriented with a sacrificial mindset to help one another in our shared mission. We are ambitious in our pursuits to protect the unborn, their mothers, and families. We leverage every available opportunity to make advances for the unborn and their mothers.
Susan B. Anthony List is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all our employment programs and decisions. Discrimination in employment on the basis of any protected class under federal, state, or local law is a violation of our policy and is against the law. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, covered veterans status, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristic.
Experience Needed: Previous office experience require. Someone who is detail oriented and has the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
Job Type: Administrative
Apply by Email: