Date Posted: October 27, 2022
Status: Paid - Full Time
The Partner Relations Leader (Development) leads and manages donor relations and our fundraising initiatives (Events, Monthly Giving, Mail and Digital). The PRL thinks strategically and practically to implement a comprehensive results-oriented development plan that includes traditional and innovative strategies. The PRL is responsible for developing and executing fundraising campaigns, including needed materials (hardcopy and digital), and communicating with current and prospective donors. This position involves managing individual, foundations and corporate gifts as well as planned and annual giving campaigns and events.
Duties and responsibilities
The Fund Development Manager leads the fund-raising efforts of the ministry in conjunction with the Executive Director, with the objective of growing our support base and moving the donors to a transformational giving model.
• Develops and implements a short and long-term fund development plan to meet established development goals and objectives. This includes, but is not limited to, strategic initiatives for securing major gifts, corporate and foundation grants, defining prospecting tactics, enhancing special fundraising/cultivation events, and developing new approaches to supporting traditional advancement initiatives.
• Manages prospect research and cultivation initiatives with a special emphasis on pursuing strategies to secure or increase giving from donors.
• Develops strategies for existing donors to effectively move them towards a transformational model of giving.
• Development of print marketing collateral related to fundraising
• Lead digital fund raising efforts including managing website SEO, Analytics and Social Media Presence
• Supports creation of the annual Fund Development budget.
• Monthly Reports to the Executive Director (due the 5th of each month)