Date Posted: June 28, 2023
Healing the Culture
Status: Paid - Full Time
Healing the Culture is a national pro-life organization that produces high quality educational videos and programs for children and adults. HTC maintains a full film studio in the beautiful and fast-growing Black Hills in Rapid City, South Dakota.
We are now hiring a Senior Videographer / Video Editor.
This position is full-time and on-site. It cannot be done remotely. You will be solely responsible for organizing and managing our professional film studio and equipment.
Our Videographer/Video Editor works directly with our President and Creative Director, Camille Pauley.
Duties include assisting with scripts and storyboards, assembling and managing crew and talent, skilled set-up and use of sets, cameras, lighting, and audio equipment, post-production, file storage, and file transferring to remote contractors. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, particularly Premiere Pro and After Effects. There may be occasional travel for off-site shoots at events.
Success in this role requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in media production, electronic media, film, TV, or related field, plus at least 5 years post-college experience in the field.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, must have strong work history and extensive, successful experience in the creative video production field.
- Strong working knowledge of office technology (ZOOM, project management software, Office 365 suite, calendar).
- Excellent organization, communication, and people skills
- Strong ability to manage people and work teams
- Professional, polite, positive, respectful, and courteous demeanor and appearance
- High level of personal responsibility, integrity, and morals.
- Loves working on a team and being a source of inspiration and energy to others
- Passion for the pro-life cause and 100% fidelity to Healing the Culture’s mission and principles
To APPLY: Send a resume, three references, demo reel, and cover letter to [email protected]. Cover letter should emphasize relevant skills and experience, and must detail the applicant’s pro-life commitment.
About the Employer
Healing the Culture is an international leader in pro-life advocacy, delivering respect life education to millions of people in the United States and around the world. We promote the ethical and just treatment of unborn children and their mothers, terminally ill persons, and persons with disabilities, by advancing universal principles of logic, ethics, and justice. Our online resources, K-12 curricula, leadership training programs, and media productions have helped countless individuals to reject abortion and euthanasia, and to become effective pro-life leaders and advocates. Healing the Culture is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.