Date Posted: March 29, 2022
Status: Paid - Full Time
This position provides services and support to clients and maintains professional standards of care. This individual assumes responsibility for a wide variety of Virtual Women’s Care Clinic functions, planning and performing direct and indirect interventions, and is responsible for supervising, organizing, planning, mentoring, and assessing the medical services provided by the Clinic. As a Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for listening to and communicating love and truth with women in crisis pregnancies who are considering abortion, as well as documenting information in medical charts.
• Speak with people (men and women) facing an unplanned pregnancy who are considering abortion/planning to carry/ undecided over the phone.
• Share truth about pregnancy and all options with love and grace
• Connect women with necessary resources to relieve pressure to abort
• Follow up with clients as scheduled and as needed
• Ongoing education regarding abortion industry
• Maintain a working knowledge of counseling methods.
• Protect client’s health information for confidentiality, authorized access for treatment, and data security
• Document clients visit in client management system
• Answer phones and set appointments as needed
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Strong commitment to the mission and vision of Human Coalition
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent listener
• Ability to ask insightful questions
• Flexible and able to take direction
• Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
• Knowledge of legal and ethical considerations related to patient information
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2 years of experience in the counseling field (or customer service)
• People centered industry experience helpful
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.