Date Posted: August 25, 2023
Priests for Life
Status: Paid - Full Time
Overview of Position
At Priests for Life, we believe that because the defense of life is the most important work on earth, it should be carried out with the highest professionalism and dedication. We are therefore always looking for men and women who want to combine their professional skills with the deep satisfaction of saving lives and advancing the Culture of Life.
Priests for Life is looking for an individual to work in our Speakers Bureau Department. In this position, you will work closely with the Pastoral Team of Priests for Life. They are committed to a constant schedule of meetings and speaking engagements nationally, internationally, in person and virtual. Our Travel Coordinator must manage these trips according to the detailed Priests for Life Travel procedure. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented and able to function in a busy, fast paced environment.
This is a permanent, full-time, on-site positon at our headquarters in Titusville, FL. No relocation assistance is offered.
This position requires you to interact with the Priests for Life Pastoral Team as well as Event Coordinators and Leaders of various organizations daily. We need someone who will be a highly motivated, dedicated team player and bring a positive and energetic outlook to work each day.
- Keep track of incoming invitations utilizing a Microsoft Access database
- Strategize with travelers and management regarding the best use of opportunities presented by the invitations
- Handle all communication between Priests for Life and the inviting groups
- Prepare detailed itineraries for the traveler according to the travel procedure
- Review upcoming trips and invitations via weekly meetings with the traveler
- Work to maximize the impact of trips by looking for opportunities for media outreach and other forms of publicity and interaction with leaders and the public
- Arrange for various communications between travelers, administration, and inviting groups
- Communicate with airlines, hotels and other agencies regarding transportation and accommodations
- Responsible for keeping airline and hotel rewards accounts up to date
- Work with the Communications and Social Media teams to plan promotions and publicity for the traveler
Associates Degree or higher in Business Administration or Communications preferred
Related work experience may be substituted for some or all of the educational requirements
Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
Proficient in Zoom and Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
Priests for Life offers a competitive salary and benefits which include Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) Program, Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays.
The purpose of the above job description is to provide potential candidates with a general overview of the role. It’s not an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for the job. You may be asked to perform other duties by Management.
To be considered for this position with Priests for Life, please send the following to [email protected]:
- Cover letter with contact information
- Three references with contact information