Students for Life of America
Status: Paid - Full Time
Students for Life of America, the nation’s largest pro-life youth organization is seeking a
Warehouse & Shipping Coordinator. This position is a major opportunity for a recent
graduate who is looking to be trained by proven grassroots, non-profit leader, and to
The SFLA Warehouse & Shipping Coordinator will work with the Director of Operations
to manage the SFLA Warehouse, shipping and coordinate student resource and event
packing and shipping days.
We are looking for someone with a knack for organization, passion for ending abortion,
and excitement for being a team player.
To apply, please email Erik Whittington, [email protected], with your
cover letter and resume.
• Coordinate fulfillment of SFLA store orders & Asset Panda requests in a timely,
o materials & resources inventoried, organized, assigned in Asset Panda
and tagged / bar-coded
o orders packaged and labelled
o organizing shipping pick-ups with FedEx, USPS & UPS
o transporting orders to Fedex, USPS & UPS
• Oversee the SFLA Warehouse – keeping it cleaned and organized
• Oversee shipping of all student resources and merchandise
• Oversee receiving of all student resources and merchandise
• Coordinate with Operations Director to order materials (postcards, booklets,
banners, merch, etc., etc.,)
• Regularly connect with Field Team Director to assemble and print materials
needed for Event-in-a-Box, Activism Kits, and Field Operations mailings
• Organize packing days with available office staff or volunteers
• Assist with special SFLA projects including, but not limited to: Campus Tours,
National Conferences, March for Life, Leadership Workshops, Summer Festival
Tours and other pro-life rallies or mobilizations
• Weekly tactical meetings as well as daily check-ins with the Operations Team
• Must be able to communicate well, verbally and through written communications
• A positive attitude, good problem-solving skills, and a passion for serving in the
• Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision in carrying out the
core functions listed above.
There is no supervisory responsibility with this position.
The Warehouse & Shipping Coordinator will work from Students for Life Headquarters
in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Working in shipping / warehouse may involve some heavy lifting (up to 70 lbs) as well
as temporarily non-ideal working conditions. Driving a company vehicle to the post
office, FedEx and UPS needed also.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time salaried position working 30 hours per week, with the potential to be
full-time salaried position working at least 45 hours per week, depending on the
candidate chosen. Days and hours of work are Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. to 5
p.m. Hours can be somewhat flexible by request.
There is no travel required for this position.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum high school diploma, preferred 2-year associates or more.
Must be able to successfully complete an I-9. The I-9 is used for verifying the identity
and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this
job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without