Date Posted: September 18, 2023
Students for Life of America
Status: Paid - Full Time
Students for Life of America, the nation’s largest pro-life youth organization is seeking a Warehouse & Shipping Coordinator. This position is a major opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to be trained by proven grassroots, non-profit leader, and to advance within.
The SFLA Warehouse & Shipping Coordinator will work with the Director of Operations to manage the SFLA Warehouse, shipping and coordinate student resources and event packing and shipping days.
We are looking for someone with a knack for organization, passion for ending abortion, and excitement for being a team player.
This is an in-office position in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Coordinate fulfillment of SFLA store orders & Asset Panda requests in a timely, cost-effective manner
- materials & resources inventoried, organized, assigned in Asset Panda and tagged / bar-coded
- orders packaged and labelled
- organizing shipping pick-ups with FedEx, USPS & UPS
- transporting orders to FedEx, USPS & UPS
- Oversee the SFLA Warehouse – keeping it cleaned and organized
- Oversee shipping of all student resources and merchandise
- Oversee receiving of all student resources and merchandise
- Coordinate with Operations Director to order materials (postcards, booklets, banners, merch, etc., etc.,)
- Regularly connect with Field Team Director to assemble and print materials needed for Event-in-a-Box, Activism Kits, and Field Operations mailings
- Organize packing days with available office staff or volunteers
- Assist with special SFLA projects including, but not limited to: Campus Tours, National Conferences, March for Life, Leadership Workshops, Summer Festival Tours and other pro-life rallies or mobilizations
- Weekly tactical meetings as well as daily check-ins with the Operations Team
- Must be able to communicate well, verbally and through written communications
- A positive attitude, good problem-solving skills, and a passion for serving in the pro-life field
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision in carrying out the core functions listed above.
There is no supervisory responsibility with this position.
The Warehouse & Shipping Coordinator will work from Students for Life Headquarters in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Working in shipping / warehouse may involve some heavy lifting (up to 70 lbs) as well as temporarily non-ideal working conditions. Driving a company vehicle to the post office, FedEx and UPS needed also.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time salaried position working 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work are Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Core hours will be between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
You will be required to travel to various events throughout the year and they will be scheduled and discussed in advance.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum high school diploma, preferred 2-year associates or more.
Must be able to successfully complete an I-9. The I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.
Job Type: Supportive
Apply by Email: